Friday, October 8, 2010

My Personal Family History Blog

Well, this is my second blog - I'm sure most people would start their first blog on their own family history, but as I never do things in the usual order, I started my first blog on my husband's family history -  Rogers Family History.  This blog will primarily be to help me sort and document all the information I have on the Wilsons and Smiths, my paternal and maternal surnames and all the other names that are therefore tangled within these names.

My children, my two sons, have up to this point, absolutely no interest in their heritage; however I hold out hope that someday they will appreciate what I have done.  If not, oh well, I have enjoyed the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...